Canon R5 R5 with Profoto Air Remote TTL-C

VictornVegas

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Victor Salvador
Please help. I shoot with an R5 and have a Profoto Air Remote TTL-C. My camera doesn’t see it in the flash functions menu. Is there something in the settings menu that I am not doing correctly? Thanks again for allowing me in this group.

Are you able to test with another Canon body? Also make sure you are shooting with the mechanical shutter and not the electronic shutter which is not compatible with flash on the R5. I'd also fire a question over to the Profoto support team, as it's their job to make sure their products are supported and working correctly.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back