Adecoleman

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Adrian Coleman
Some good news
My replacement R6 body arrived this morning.
So now it’s a matter of getting used to it and getting out there and taking some images although a bit apprehensive
after the first camera body Problems.

Accessories are so hard to come by too even the BG R10 grip is like gold dust

Adrian

Some good news
So now it’s a matter of getting used to it and getting out there and taking some images although a bit apprehensive

Adrian
Good news Adrian. Easier said than done, however I would say that you need to forget the previous problems and just get out there and take photos. If there's a problem with this one then you simply do what you did with the previous one and get a replacement (or jump ship and change brands :oops:)

Great news! You could always order the BG R10 from B&H Photo in the US if you are struggling to find one here. I use them quite often. They have stock and even with shipping and import taxes it's coming out at $445.45 which is around £320, so £100 cheaper than here. Most things arrive within a week. I've never had any trouble with them.

Agree with Tim. And thanks for starting this terrific forum.

B&H, which I’ve been using since they were on 17th Street in Manhattan and specialized in “grey market” goods, has turned into one of the best businesses I’ve ever patronized.

Some good news

Adrian
yeah everything for these cameras are almost pixie dust .... haven't even considered the battery grip . altho i have like 5 older batteries i can swap out I'm actually considering off brand batteries

Some good news

Adrian
Hi Adrian, hope you enjoy the R6. I have the battery grip & it makes a huge difference, feels like a different camera, so solid in the feel, its a must have!

Great news! You could always order the BG R10 from B&H Photo in the US if you are struggling to find one here. I use them quite often. They have stock and even with shipping and import taxes it's coming out at $445.45 which is around £320, so £100 cheaper than here. Most things arrive within a week. I've never had any trouble with them.
Hi Tim, I have visited B&H and what an experience!! I have seen that certain items are not shipped to UK by B&H?

Hi Tim, I have visited B&H and what an experience!! I have seen that certain items are not shipped to UK by B&H?
Yep some items they are not allowed to ship to the UK, normally cameras aren't allowed but accessories are usually fine from what I've seen.

If you are trying to order from B&h , Adorama, they are closed for passover until April 5th . I think you canplace orders but they won;t be processed until April 5th

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back