Followers
Following
Name
Phil
City/State
TX
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
When the lighting is great, let the shooting begin! My old EF 100-400 L still delivers sharp and creamy bokeh.

Attachments

• Red-Winged Balckbird-7N8A7351-W.jpg
    Red-Winged Balckbird-7N8A7351-W.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7263-w.jpg
    Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7263-w.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7267-W.jpg
    Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7267-W.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7315-w.jpg
    Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7315-w.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7389-w.jpg
    Red-Winged Blackbird-7N8A7389-w.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 33
Hateful attack birds. But they are quite photogenic. They’re just starting to nest along our running route. We have to alter it every spring.

Lovely images. Well done.

Hateful attack birds. But they are quite photogenic. They’re just starting to nest along our running route. We have to alter it every spring.

Lovely images. Well done.
Thanks. Yes, they can be mean if there is a big group of them and they are not that wary of humans, so it makes it easier to shoot.

Well done, nice photos. I've been stalking redwing blackbirds this spring, but haven't gotten close enough to get photos nearly as good as yours. I find that the deep black of the feathers makes it more difficult than some other birds. So, once again, nice pics and thanks for sharing.

Well done, nice photos. I've been stalking redwing blackbirds this spring, but haven't gotten close enough to get photos nearly as good as yours. I find that the deep black of the feathers makes it more difficult than some other birds. So, once again, nice pics and thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I was lucky with the lighting and it was a cool crisp morning

Here is one of my favs because of the pose and lighting across the wing and tail feathers. I just didn't achieve he sharpness and detail of yours. Your photos reminded me of this photo because of the setting. They love the marsh.

Attachments

• RedwingedBlackbird-3.jpg
    RedwingedBlackbird-3.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 24

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back