RF 100-500 - Amazon (UK) Prime Members Deal...

PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
For anyone interested, Amazon (UK) are offering the RF 100-500 lens to Prime members for £2,700.86 - Link Here. There is also an additional Amazon.co.uk Promotion of a £375.00 voucher (provided within 30 days after dispatch). As this item is sold by Amazon (UK) - an approved Canon retailer - it also qualifies for the current Canon £450.00 cash back. This gives an equivalent price of £1875.86. There is also the option of an interest free payment plan (£540.18 x5 months).

[Edit - Please note below update from Toby, Canon have specifically excluded Amazon from the current cash back offer].

Phil

RF-S-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Going by this Amazon aren’t on the cash back list.

Going by this Amazon aren’t on the cash back list.
Hi Toby,

Good spot and thank you for the clarification. (I didn’t realise Amazon had been excluded - maybe explains the voucher?).

As I already have this lens the offer was not of interest to me, but I thought it may appeal to someome. Apologies… 😔

(Still a decent deal though :) ).

Phil

Last edited:
Tbh it was a mate who spotted it. I agree it’s a good price with the voucher but it does limit your choice to what Amazon sells.

Tbh it was a mate who spotted it. I agree it’s a good price with the voucher but it does limit your choice to what Amazon sells.
Hi Toby,

Actually, Karen found the offer… :D

(I paid more than the Amazon/ voucher price for my copy of the lens, but I was happy with the deal I got at the time).

Phil

Panamoz currently selling the lens at £2260 which is a little bit cheaper but it comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects, not the 2 year you get from a UK dealer.

Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back