Scottish Highlander

Tooth&Claw

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
James
Hi Folks,

I'm based in Inverness, Scotland. Photography enthusiast and eager to learn and progress. Shooting with an R, recently upgraded from the EOS M50 and is also my first full frame camera.

I have
RF 24-105mm F/4 L USM
RF 50mm f/1.8 STM
EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
EF 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Sigma EF 35mm f/1.4 Art DG HSM
Samyang 8mm f/3.5 UMC CS II FishEye

interested in photo and video production and work in a live music venue so low light is something I need to master FAST!

Cheers

Jamesy

Welcome to the group, James. You've got a nice assortment of glass. I recently upgraded to an R6 from the DSLR world and I have a feeling I'll be learning for some time to come. I try to add something new to my knowledge base every day. Some days that ends in something really outstanding, other days... not so much. LOL Either way, I feel at least I've learned something!

Live music is something I'd like to try. I just spoke with an aspiring rapper yesterday who is wanting me to do a studio shoot for him. Who knows, this may lead to a start for me in the venue.

Welcome James and thanks for joining up. You definitely live in a great location! Would love to get back up to the highlands soon.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back