tpatana

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tero Patana
Sometimes I'd love to take video at sport events, and especially slow motion as normal video is boring :)

But I'd love to get up to 240fps (at least) but seems almost nobody does it even at 1080p unless you really pay the big bucks and for something fun on the side I'm not looking for that expensive extra camera to carry. To make it more difficult, most choices don't support EF/RF mount either so I'd need to buy different mount lenses too.

I just saw Sony announce camera which supports 1080p240 :( I don't want to pay that much for different brand.
sony.JPG

Anyone else struggling with same dilemma? Found a solution?

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back