Name
Frank
Hello,

I am currently using the R6 with the following lenses:

-EF 16-35 mm f2.8 L/ used with convertor
-RF 24-105 mm f4.0 IS L
-RF 100 mm Macro f2.8 IS L
-RF 70-200 mm f4.0 IS L

https://frankstellitano.smugmug.com/Sunrises/ is where many files are hosted.

I live in a small coastal town in the north end of south Florida. I shoot the sunrise from the beach about 5 times a week. I started taking pictures when Canon offered their first Digital Rebel; that was my first real camera. Up to that time it was a little point and shoot. I never shot film.

What do I like to shoot? Like most just about everything but love landscapes, cityscapes, sunrises and sunsets, I love shooting my grandkids sports as they are growing. They range from 8 to 12 and play flag-football, soccer, softball, and more. I get some fantastic sports shots down here in sunny Florida.

Frank

Last edited:
The "north end of South Florida"? Figuring that out is like asking someone where the line between North and South Jersey is. LOL

Welcome!!

Where I live there's too much in the way to shoot sunrises with anything but a drone, but when I get near the ocean I'm up for the sunrise.

Got to admit I am lucky to shoot from the shore each day. But unlucky to shoot to the sunsets.

The name of the town is Jupiter. The unofficial dividing line.

Welcome Frank and thank you very much for joining up here. Lovely sunrise shots, you definitely live in a great location! If you have any questions about this site please don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back