Followers
Following
Name
Anne Kuzma
City/State
Alaska
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
All the cold, rainy weather in Alaska is making a bumper crop of lupine! I took this photo along a roadway. I was actually hurrying because another rain shower was rapidly approaching, so I didn't pay any attention at all to the settings. I went back after the shower passed and took more photos, but I liked this one best of all.
Slightly cropped.
R7 and RF 100-500 lens, f8, 1/250sec, ISO 1250, 363 mm, +1 step ex bias
230705_2703-R7-Blurred-Lupine.jpg

Unlike your area, it has been dry and hot down here in Ketchikan. We have been having an unusual summer. Kind of a blessing for us that live in the rain forest. Beautiful photo!

Yeah, you guys stole our sunshine!!! :giggle:;) Sheesh, we've had a cold, rainy season so far. Can't even call it summer. The wildflowers love it, and so do some of the perennials in my garden. Roses, not so much! They're not even close to blooming. And the flowers I grew from seed this spring? Not blooming yet. We simply haven't had any sunshine.

We are going to visit family in Wasilla in a couple weeks. Hopefully, the weather pattern will make a change.

I'm surprised Dennis Moore didn't grab it. You have to be a Monty Python fan to get that one. :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back