Beverages, Snacks or Munchies When Editing?

Regarding music...this time of year it's Christmas music for me!!!!
My husband does not like Christmas, and really does not like Christmas music, so I tell him he might as well stay out of my office!!

The rest of the year I like to listen to classic rock.

Music... I am all about the blues!

Regarding music...this time of year it's Christmas music for me!!!!
My husband does not like Christmas, and really does not like Christmas music, so I tell him he might as well stay out of my office!!

The rest of the year I like to listen to classic rock.
Classic rock is good!! But Christmas music - I've heard it before. :( It's OK on Christmas day though, and a couple days before and after.

Classic rock is good!! But Christmas music - I've heard it before. :( It's OK on Christmas day though, and a couple days before and after.
Grinch! ;):giggle:;) Seriously, I find new Christmas music every year. There's such a wide range of it. I love the classical versions, like The Three Tenors, or Josh Groban's versions. But the rest of the year I'll listen to just about anything. Except rap. :rolleyes:

Grinch! ;):giggle:;) Seriously, I find new Christmas music every year. There's such a wide range of it. I love the classical versions, like The Three Tenors, or Josh Groban's versions. But the rest of the year I'll listen to just about anything. Except rap. :rolleyes:
IMO a lot of that stuff is just schlock - like the worn-out pieces by Tony Bennett et al. Some Christmas music never tires, though, like Sleigh Bells by Anderson, and Tchaikovsky's less-known pieces.

I know most folks just want to hear Rudolph and the other familiar stuff. I play in a community band and one season, the director got out Russian Christmas Music by Reed. It is deep and gorgeous, but not familiar enough, and it was scrubbed. A tragedy. :(

I'll also listen to most music, but not rap either, and not (most) opera.

Last edited:
Snacks - 08:00 bean to cup coffee (Phil)/ English breakfast tea with a dash of milk (Karen), 09:30 bean to cup coffee (Phil)/ Red Bush tea no milk (Karen) with either Karen's homemade cakes or cookies, afternoon glass of water (both).

Music - Prog Rock: Haken, Between The Buried And Me, Porcupine Tree/ Steven Wilson, Soen, Steve Hackett, Dream Theatre, Methodica etc...

:)

Phil and Karen

IMO a lot of that stuff is just schlock - like the worn-out pieces by Tony Bennett et al. Some Christmas music never tires, though, like Sleigh Bells by Anderson, and Tchaikovsky's less-known pieces.

I know most folks just want to hear Rudolph and the other familiar stuff. I play in a community band and one season, the director got out Russian Christmas Music by Reed. It is deep and gorgeous, but not familiar enough, and it was scrubbed. A tragedy. :(

I'll also listen to most music, but not rap either, and not (most) opera.
Wow! Thanks for the link to the video. I had never heard that before. It sure would be awesome to hear that live! The kind of music that you feel to the core of your body...
I may have to see about getting it.
I like some of the familiar songs; there are a few of them that I can just listen to over and over again.

I greatly enjoy classic Christmas music. I detest bouncy children's 'music' like Jingle Bells or that business of how Santa exploited a previously shunned deformed quadruped when the disability proved temporarily useful.

I'd say that anything Christmas themed that would find a place in a church recital s what I enjoy.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back