Chris Summers

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris Summers
My wife and I went camping up towards Dallas and took our 2 1/2 year old yellow lab along. I think she had a good time just being with us and exploring when I took her for walks in the state park. But dogs are supposed to be on a leash at all times so she was tethered to the picnic table. I did let her run off leash when we were out in an open field by the lake which she enjoyed.

Attachments

• 2023-017-010 Purtis Creek SP.jpg
    2023-017-010 Purtis Creek SP.jpg
    925.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2023-017-002 Purtis Creek SP.jpg
    2023-017-002 Purtis Creek SP.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 54
How fun. I suppose the leash thing is a good idea in some ways. I'm sure she was very happy just being with y'all.

How fun. I suppose the leash thing is a good idea in some ways. I'm sure she was very happy just being with y'all.
probably because others have dogs and they might not get along. Our dog was great in our tent, slept on her fluffy dog bed and even with the bit thunderstorm was her usual mellow self. She slept while the rain poured down and my wife and I both read books on our tablets. Later we ventured outside and our pup was happy just to sniff around.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back