Canon R3 Canon R3 Powerbank

AMW11

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Audrey Wooller
The Anker PowerCore III Elite 26K 60W that is named as suitable for the R3 doesn't appear to available anywhere in the UK - Amazon has the usual currently unavailable... that usually means something has been discontinued. Is this the case for this powerbank? And, if so, does anyone know what the latest model/version of Anker powerbank is that is suitable for the R3 (I'm going to be away where there isn't an electricity supply and can't afford to buy more LP-19Es - I have 3 but that won't last the trip)

Solution
It doesn't have to be Anker. RAVPower is just as reliable and excellent, yet cheaper than Anker's. I have 3 of their PD powerbanks, the oldest one going back like 7 years and still as good as new. You'd have to order it directly from them as Amazon doesn't carry their products. With any of their PD powerbanks with minimum 30W, you can not only charge the battery in the camera but also to operate it, just not both at the same time.
It doesn't have to be Anker. RAVPower is just as reliable and excellent, yet cheaper than Anker's. I have 3 of their PD powerbanks, the oldest one going back like 7 years and still as good as new. You'd have to order it directly from them as Amazon doesn't carry their products. With any of their PD powerbanks with minimum 30W, you can not only charge the battery in the camera but also to operate it, just not both at the same time.

Solution
Your camera will charge nicely on a USB-C charger that has a 9V profile. I have one in my vehicle; a simple 12V plug-in one. I hardly ever use my actual charger. You just need to make sure that the 12V plug has a 9V PD profile.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back