Canon R5 II DxO Pure RAW4 and the new PhotoLab 8 now support R5 MkII files.

RedCobra

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
A Kefauver
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
DxO Pure RAW4 and the new PhotoLab 8 now support R5 MkII files.

DxO Pure RAW4 and the new PhotoLab 8 now support R5 MkII files.
That's good to hear that Pure Raw 4 good for MkII files. Topaz and On 1 still not there yet. Although LR is I tried to use Adobe DNG converter and that came up with an error. They will all get there sooner or later.

That's good to hear that Pure Raw 4 good for MkII files. Topaz and On 1 still not there yet. Although LR is I tried to use Adobe DNG converter and that came up with an error. They will all get there sooner or later.
Can you provide a RAW file for me to test? Adobe had RAW support for the R5II in June.

Can you provide a RAW file for me to test? Adobe had RAW support for the R5II in June.
Don't think so since it wasn't released until 8/20. LrC did not have any camera profiles for the MkII until recently. Yeah it opened them on 8/20, but with the wrong profiles and the color was shite.

I have located a new version of Adobe DNG converter (August 24) which now coverts the R5 MII CR3 files. So Can now use Topaz and ON1 without problems. Tried the CR3 from the MkII again in Topaz and still goes pink once opened. Contacted Topaz but nothing back yet. I'm sure they are working on an update. Wondering how long Canon will take to produce thier promissed plugin for LR. This should give us access to the proper camera profiles.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back