DxO PhotoLab 7 and FilmPack 7 Released...

PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
You can find out more about PhotoLab 7 from Robin Whalley by clicking Here, or visit DxO to read about Photo Lab 7 and FilmPack 7 by clicking Here.

If you have PhotoLab 6 Elite (like me) an upgrade would add: Colour Calibration, LUT Support, Local adjustments corrections Palette, Colour Wheel (HSL) added to local adjustments, DxO Styles and renderings, B&W workflow, Channel mixer (previously only available with FilmPack). (Cost - for me = £99.00).

If you have FilmPack 6 (like me) upgrading adds: Time Machine (22 new historic images/ 26 new presets), and Luminosity masks. (Cost - for me = £69.00).

If you want to save some money (like me) you may decide to wait until the Black Friday Event, when DxO traditionally offers its biggest discounts... :)

Phil

Last edited:
Hi Phil, and thanks for the heads-up. I've been waiting for PL7 and for some explanation about what it holds. In the US the upgrade is $109 if you own PL6 and $139 if you have PL5. Also, thanks for the Black Friday reminder as I seem to recall that the savings was not insignificant.

Hi Phil, and thanks for the heads-up. I've been waiting for PL7 and for some explanation about what it holds. In the US the upgrade is $109 if you own PL6 and $139 if you have PL5. Also, thanks for the Black Friday reminder as I seem to recall that the savings was not insignificant.
Hi Mike,

The BF deals have been 50-60%-ish in the past, but I think last year’s was 30%. Still a decent reduction if you can wait.

(I’m waiting).

Phil

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back