Can Lr 13 Make Me Stop Caring About Minimum Aperture?

Interesting questions. I used to pine for the EF 500 f4 and in the last year for the RF 600 f4. My wife is great with my hobby but I myself have boundaries. If we win a lottery I'll have two of each, even if I just look that them :)

Maybe not so much now. I'm not getting any younger and it seems gravity is getting stronger. Einstein was wrong. Space/time fabric gets more dense as you get older.

When the 100-500 was announced it got a bit of a snub for 7.1. The 600 and 800 f11's were laughed at. Not so much after the releases.

I'm perfectly fine with sky replacement for others who use it. I'm still going to stick to my "if that is how the scene looked when I was there then that is what I work with". Same for generative fill. I want to leave something that I have to work for. If there is a twig in front of a bird that goes into the trash.

I was not going to but I tried lens blur and actually posted a file using it. I felt like I was cheating a little but I use masking to balance the subject and background exposures. Tone down hot spots. I go nuts with masking for my B&W work but so did Ansel dodging and burning.

I have a feeling it will become a tool I will use more than intended. Thanks Adobe for saving me $12,000.

Pretty amazing stuff these days. For me all LrC needs now is a Sharpen AI module.
I can't help but think Sharpen AI will be here soon in LRC - especially since Denoise AI is already in it.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back