@naturallightphotos

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
RT Rybka
Early morning photo shoot at a pond just as the sun is coming up. Shot with my EOS RP and RF 24-105 mm STM lens. Here is where the Canon Image Stabilization really
provides an advantage - shot HANDHELD at 1/30 sec. This is amazing - I would have never dreamed of shooting at such slow shutter speeds without a tripod. Another
Canon advantage is the Digital Photo Professional 4 processing software. There is very little processing involved because the software is tuned to the Canon cameras.
Another great feature is lens correction and adjustments. Once the data files for your particular lens is download, it is automatically available as a tab in the processing
software. Another plus is getting a full summary of the camera, lens, and shooting parameters for each shot.

Signature sm 1 Pond AM IMG_4347.jpg 9C281A8E-6BCF-4A99-84C1-49EA0AAE4A06_4_5005_c.jpeg

Our Canon RP Resources: Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back