Deals Free Lifetime Pro Membership

Thank you for putting this together. I am really enjoying the reviews and other members pictures. As a bird shooter I am always looking for way to improve and this is helping. Again thank you

Thank you for putting this forum together. I look forward to it growing and becoming a great place to learn from others.

To help support this site there is the option of becoming a Pro Member.

The Pro Membership unlocks the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
✓ Pro Member Competitions
✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
✓ Forum Profile Signature
✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

We also hope to add a couple of additional benefits going forward.

Since the forum is so new we are offering a free lifetime Pro Membership for the first 250 members that join and contribute to the growth of the forum.

To be eligible for a free lifetime Pro Membership all you need to do is post a minimum of 5 times in any forum that you choose, or split these posts across different forums. Please note that these should be constructive posts, not empty posts or posts just containing a couple of words.

Alternatively you can simply write a review for any R Series camera or RF lenses that you own in our new member reviews section.

On April 11th 94 members have qualified for the free pro membership. That means there are still 156 pro memberships up for grabs!

A big thanks to all of you who have posted here so far and by doing so have genuinely helped to get this forum off the ground.

Tim
I only have one RF lens: the 24-240mm but I luvs it!

it’s no easy task to put together a website and maintaining it. Especially one that provides a forum to share members work, and provide helpful support to its members of all skill levels.

Nice work Sir.

it’s no easy task to put together a website and maintaining it. Especially one that provides a forum to share members work, and provide helpful support to its members of all skill levels.

Nice work Sir.
Many thanks Nick! 🙂

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back