From Turkey

Helicek

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Ahmet Oranos
Hi everybody,
I am from Istanbul, Turkey. I am happy to have joined this forum.
I was a computer system analyst programmer from ancient times. I got into photography as a hobby at collage. I started an aerial photography bussines in 2000 when I retired. I do both stills and video editing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you or your family have not had any ill effects form the recent earth quakes?

We are phsically OK but mentally shattered. We were struggling economically and now this. Life goes on no matter what. Thanks for your concern(y)

Welcome to the forum Ahmet and thank you for joining up.

Welcome and thank you for joining. Glad that you are well and continuing on with a positive mindset, wishing you all the best.

Welcome to the forum, Helicek.

I'm very sorry about the traumatic earthquake that so many people in Turkey have been affected by.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back