Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Cemal Ekin
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I have been taking photographs for well over 60 years. I had my first Canon, a Canon FTb camera in 1971 and have been using a Canon since. I recently switched to the R7 because my previous 5DM4 and its lenses were getting too heavy for my shaky hands. So far, I am somewhat satisfied with the R7 although I miss some 5D features, like sharp images!

You may find more about me and my work, which includes a ballet by the way, on my site:

Photography and Writing by A. Cemal Ekin

A collection of articles on photography-related subjects from Photoshop to your computer. Along with a wide range of award-winning photographs by Cemal Ekin
www.keptlight.com

I write on a variety of subjects from photography, and photographic theory, to genres of the art form. I hope to get occasional help with the new R7 and will be delighted if I could offer a hand at times.

Last edited:
Welcome Cemal and thank you very much for joining up here and introducing yourself. I've only had a quick look so far but your website looks very interesting and your photos fascinating. If you have any questions about this forum please let me know.

Welcome Cemal and thank you very much for joining up here and introducing yourself. I've only had a quick look so far but your website looks very interesting and your photos fascinating. If you have any questions about this forum please let me know.
Thank you, Timothy and all. Likewise, if I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back