Following
Name
Cxizent
City/State
Wollongong, NSW
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hey guys, hope everyone is going well!

Very excited to have found this forum and can't wait to get posting; y'all have taken some incredible pictures and I'm keen to share what I've taken and try to learn a thing or two from the shooters here.

I'm currently using an R6 that I really should update the firmware on. I've come to photography from videography - I started a YouTube channel shooting video on an M50, then upgraded to the R6 and lately I've been having a huge amount of fun with it! I've got a weird collection of lenses; I got it with the RF 50mm f/1.8 and the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L. In hindsight, I think maybe I should have gone with more of a zoom than a wide angle, but the 15-35mm is incredible for astro shots.

I've also got a Sigma EF 70-300mm macro lens that I've been using with an adaptor and honestly it's become my favourite walking around lens.

Can't wait to keep mucking about and sharing the results!

Welcome Cxizent and thank you for joining up here! :) Please just let me know if you have any questions about the forum.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back