Arbarthisti

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Nick Lukey
Hello everyone
Long time photographer migrated from the Fuji X system. Love Landscape and Wildlife decided as I got older to start shooting more wildlife around my native Derbyshire. Using the R7 which I have enjoyed using, also purchased an R5 just recently along with a battery grip, I just missed that feature on the R7. I hope to post some images that I have taken over the last few months. Im exploring the video capabilities, both seem very good cameras in this regard.
Nick

Greetings. I spent some of my childhood living near Derby (Etwall). I have fond memories of trips to the Peak District. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome Nick and thank you for joining up here.

Hello everyone
Long time photographer migrated from the Fuji X system. Love Landscape and Wildlife decided as I got older to start shooting more wildlife around my native Derbyshire. Using the R7 which I have enjoyed using, also purchased an R5 just recently along with a battery grip, I just missed that feature on the R7. I hope to post some images that I have taken over the last few months. Im exploring the video capabilities, both seem very good cameras in this regard.
Nick
Hi, I am another Derbyshire lover having lived in Micleover from 1956 to 1964 and attended John Port Grammer School in Etwall. My dad was on the road for his job and there is not much of Derbyshire i haven't seen. I came back in September 2007 with my daughter and son-in-law and showed them the Peak District and Manifold Valley.

Hi, I am another Derbyshire lover having lived in Micleover from 1956 to 1964 and attended John Port Grammer School in Etwall. My dad was on the road for his job and there is not much of Derbyshire i haven't seen. I came back in September 2007 with my daughter and son-in-law and showed them the Peak District and Manifold Valley.
The Manifold valley is still very wild looking which I love, hasn’t been overrun like the Dove valley.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back