Hello from Middle Tennessee!

LaurieAndersonPhotography

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Laurie Anderson
Thanks so much for adding me to the forum! I look forward to being a part of this community! I have an R5 on order - it's taking next to forever to arrive, but hopefully in the next couple weeks I will have my hands on it!
I have been a loyal Canon user - my first DSLR was a Canon T4i, then I moved to a Canon 70D, then to Canon 6DMark II, and next is my R5. I am a wildlife and nature photographer and was thrilled to have one of my images make the Top 250 in NANPA's 2021 Expressions Photo Contest this year!

Thank you for joining up here Laurie. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for the R5 to arrive, it's definitely worth the wait!

Thank you! This is a great forum...great source of information! The place I ordered my R5 from had a whole batch come in that were defective, so definitely worth the wait for a good one!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back