Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mike Dikovitsky
City/State
Dallas, Texas USA
Hello Group, My name is Mike Dikovitsky from Dallas, Texas USA. I am a contributing photographer for National Geographic and travel the majority of the time. I use the RP and switching to the R5. I use the RF 24-105, 70-200 and the 800mm lenses. I hope to engage in networking, conversations and friendships with you all

Attachments

• 715F5C9D-2E5E-42AA-B805-77829093119C.jpeg
    715F5C9D-2E5E-42AA-B805-77829093119C.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 49
It’s nice to meet you, I thought I would try this network out and see if it is good for any promotion of my work, and networking information

Welcome Mike and thanks for joining up here and introducing yourself. It's early days here as the forum only launched back in February of this year, but hopefully it keeps on growing in the right direction. If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome Mike and thanks for joining up here and introducing yourself. It's early days here as the forum only launched back in February of this year, but hopefully it keeps on growing in the right direction. If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask.
For some reason I can’t add my sites on the profile side, I use a full URL but it doesn’t work

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back