Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Moath
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi there!

I’m very excited to be here! I’m looking forward to meet new people who share the same interest.

Photography is my long time passion. However, there was always something preventing me from taking it seriously. Until last month when I decided not to waste more time and got my first professional camera, and decided to go all the way and get the R3, and I’m loving it!

Throughout my research I cane across this beautiful platform where I found useful information. I’d like to thank those who make the efforts providing high-quality information, I know it consumes a lot of time and effort.

Looking forward to be part of this amazing community.

Welcome Moath and thanks for joining up here and taking the time to introduce yourself. You have certainly jumped in headfirst with the R3! :) Just let me know if you have any question about the forum here.

Welcome Moath and thanks for joining up here and taking the time to introduce yourself. You have certainly jumped in headfirst with the R3! :) Just let me know if you have any question about the forum here.

Thanks, Tim, for the warm welcome; much appreciated!. Well, I know R3 is not usually an option for first camera 😁 but I found an excellent deal and decided to take on the challenge to learn.

Thanks again. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum Moath. This is indeed a very nice, and informative forum. I look forward to seeing your images and hearing your thoughts on your own images. We can all learn from each other.

Welcome to the forum Moath. This is indeed a very nice, and informative forum. I look forward to seeing your images and hearing your thoughts on your own images. We can all learn from each other.

Thank you so much, Bryan! I look forward to sharing and learning from a great community

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back