Zafar
Newcomer
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Likes Received
- 2
- Points
- 3
- Name
- Zafar
Hi all, I'm looking forward to exploring this forum.
I'm based on the edge of the Peak District National Park which, is great for photography in all seasons.
I currently shoot a Canon R5 and my go to lens is usually the RF 100-500mm as I'm principally a wildlife and nature photographer but I do take some landscape too.
I also use another brand (sorry) to shoot underwater as I've been a diver for over 35 years however, I'm currently exploring the depths of my bank account! to make the change to a housed R5mkll. I am hoping I'll find some like minded souls on here for both my genres.
Kind regards all
Zafar
Stag taken yesterday 06/10/2026. ISO 800 - f/8 - 1/800 @500mm
Otter cubs - 05/12/2026. ISO 2000 - f/9 - 1/800 @631mm (RF 1.4 TC & 100-500mm)
I'm based on the edge of the Peak District National Park which, is great for photography in all seasons.
I currently shoot a Canon R5 and my go to lens is usually the RF 100-500mm as I'm principally a wildlife and nature photographer but I do take some landscape too.
I also use another brand (sorry) to shoot underwater as I've been a diver for over 35 years however, I'm currently exploring the depths of my bank account! to make the change to a housed R5mkll. I am hoping I'll find some like minded souls on here for both my genres.
Kind regards all
Zafar
Stag taken yesterday 06/10/2026. ISO 800 - f/8 - 1/800 @500mm
Otter cubs - 05/12/2026. ISO 2000 - f/9 - 1/800 @631mm (RF 1.4 TC & 100-500mm)
- Join to view EXIF data.
- Join to view EXIF data.