Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Robbie Burns
City/State
Abergavenny Monmouthshire
Hi all from Abergavenny in Wales UK. Enthusiastic amateur photographer and have been using an RP for a year or so and have just added an R6. I have a mix of older EF and RF lenses and am hoping for more affordable RF lenses in the near future.

Welcome Robbie and thanks for joining up here! You're not too far from me, I'm just over the border in Malvern :) Unfortunately due to covid it's been a while since I've crossed that border.

Hi all from Abergavenny in Wales UK. Enthusiastic amateur photographer and have been using an RP for a year or so and have just added an R6. I have a mix of older EF and RF lenses and am hoping for more affordable RF lenses in the near future.
Hi based in Ammanford - managed to scrap up enough to buy the 600mm F11, will be putting some images on later I have to say the performance for the money is really great.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back