Hi from Simon Pitsea, England Help, please, on Filters.

simonartist

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Simon
Hello RF shooters!!

My name is Simon Cooper, and I am profoundly deaf but can speak and sign. I am a fine artist and illustrator, aiming to take video shots of paintings and still shoot indoors. I contacted Canon about filters I have for the EF-R adapter by Meike that allow using filters with my Sigma 18-35mm lens. I do not want filters for the front of the lens as they are different size screws. Is there one for RF only, similar to the Meike adapter? If yes, please can you kindly reply?

Kind Regards

Simon Cooper

Welcome Simon and thanks for joining up here. Canon do have a couple of drop-in EF-R adapters, one with a circular polarizer and the other with a variable ND filter. Is this what you are looking for?

Variable ND

Circular Polarizer

No, I did mention that I am looking for an adapter for the FR lens only, not EF lens as I do not have any of them.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back