Chris Summers

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris Summers
I read Tim's blog post on his suggestions for memory cards and decided to order the Kingston brand but in the 64GB for now as these are kind of pricey. I'm sure in a few months the prices will level out when they are not so new! Amazon had it for $65. I wasn't shooting any kind of fast bursts today with my new R7, just pictures at a car show. But what I did notice was how super fast the images imported into Lightroom on my computer when I got home. Going to have to get some more of these cards in the future!

Glad to hear that you found the memory card article helpful Chris! The Kingston cards are fantastic for the price. Loading the images onto your computer faster is also a nice perk! :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back