Canon R7 Low Light performance

Welcome to our Canon RF Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

RickyRed

Active Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Posts
71
Solutions
2
Likes Received
83
Points
18
Name
Ricky Johnson
As to lowlight performance of the R7. If you don't use an R7. how do you know how good the low light performance is. I just posted a picture of a owl that was taken in very low light with the RF 100-500. Very minimal noise reduction was used.Before the R7, I used an 5DIV. One of the worst cameras for noise I have used. The R7 is an exhalant all around camera, not just for birds. Canon kit lens for APSC are junk. Sigma has exhalent fast lenses that make the R7 truly shine. I use the R5-R7 and love both. Really the best cameras I have had . How can you not have an R7? Less than a good RF lens. works exhalent with any RF lens. Any ways, The R5 has to be my favor camera. But it's not perfect either. Its a great time to be a photographer RJ
 

Latest reviews

  • Canon EOS R50
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Beginner's Camera, and a Very Good Enthusiasts Camera
    The R50 is a fine entry level/beginner/casual stills camera. It is not a pro level camera, but would be fine for hiking, street, family photos...
    • SwampGrizz
  • Canon EOS R6
    5.00 star(s)
    A nice camera specially if you want to save some money
    I bought the Canon R6 in 2024 to replace my Canon R7. After researching the market, I decided to go with the R6 instead of the R6 Mark II. Why not...
    • ctitanic
  • Prime Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Long Story Short Review
    10 years ago.....yes I said it was a long story! Canon sent me an EF 50mm f1.2 for a lens evaluation. On my 5D Mark III it was rather amazing. A...
    • GaryM
Back
Top