motorguy

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jeff Krueger
As the new LP-E6P uses the same LC-E6 charger, is it safe to assume my Neewer BL-LPE6 dual charger I use for my LP-E6NH's is safe use with the LP-E6P?
Thanks,
Jeff

I personally try to never assume anything. But, as you said, the LP-E6P is compatible with already existing Canon chargers. So, I think that the chances would be good that a 3rd party battery would function as intended as well. From all that I have been able to find, the LP-E6P higher discharge current available, which shouldn't have any impact on charging. But, I am not a battery expert nor do I play one on internet forums.

I have Neewer batteries and charger as described . The batteries are now of no use as they are not compatible with my R5Mk2 but the USB charger is handy to use in the car whereas the Canon one you can't as it needs mains supply. I haven't tried it yet though!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back