LrC 13.0.1 released - warning for Mac users

Only RF

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
For bug fixes however. Warning: 13.0.1: (Mac only) Some are getting error on launch.

For me. Sonoma on both devices. Start up issue on my 2019 iMac Intel. 2020 MacBook Air M1 opened correctly.

I just rolled back to 13 on my iMac.

Hi Only RF,

No apparent issues for me - 2021 MacBook Pro M1 Max, macOS Sonoma 14.0.

It's certainly good practice to keep any previous version Catalogue(s) around for a while just in case a roll-back is needed - so well done there!

:)

Phil

Hi Only RF,

No apparent issues for me - 2021 MacBook Pro M1 Max, macOS Sonoma 14.0.

It's certainly good practice to keep any previous version Catalogue(s) around for a while just in case a roll-back is needed - so well done there!

:)

Phil
Yes. Good advice if you need to revert back to a previous version like LrC 13 back to LrC 12. As soon as I upgrade to a new version I move all the older version items out of the Lightroom folder to a folder on the desktop. If all goes well for next few days I delete it.

When LrC 13 was released and after installing it I moved all the v12 items out of the Lightroom folder. Rolling back from LrC 13.0.1 to LrC 13 uses the same LrC 13 catalogue.

Well I decided to try Rikk Flohr's recommended procedure and it worked on my 2019 iMac Intel.

Scroll to the top page.

I've read a posts elsewhere that the Color Mixer is not syncing. Be sure to check these boxes if you want that synced.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2023-10-14-at-11.57.11 AM.jpg
    Screenshot-2023-10-14-at-11.57.11 AM.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 30
There won't be a 13.0.2. Rikk Flohr's message updated and pinned at the top of every page.

If you want to proceed and because the issue was fixed at the Adobe servers you can try and just update. It won't do any harm if it crashes the you open it. You can always follow the uninstall and reinstall 13.0.1 procedure.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back