Following
Name
Brian McGovern
Composite of me and Ali

Attachments

• Me and Ali.jpg
    Me and Ali.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 50
Love this shot Brian. How did you get Ali to pose for this? I think I would struggle with my dog Frank!

It's a composite Tim. Shot Ali in Low Key, then a friend of mine shot me in Low Key. I took the two images and combined them in photoshop. A really easy way to do this is to set up the camera, use the timer to take a photo of yourself, say sitting to the right of the frame. Then take a photo of the dog sitting to the left. You can even take a photo of the same background. All 2 or 3 images with the same settings. Open them in PS and blend them. Obviously much easier if someone else takes the photo of you both, but then its not your creation.

Thanks for the explanation Brian. That will probably be my only chance of getting something similar with Frank!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back