Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays / Happy New Year Thread

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I was flat out with the Flu so I missed it. (and now the Hubby has it so it looks like New Years will be a no go as well) This may be a repeat, it was one from my trip to New York Last year.View attachment 23559
Hi Hali,

Best wishes for full and speedy recoveries.

P&K

Hi Hali,

Best wishes for full and speedy recoveries.

P&K
Thanks so much Phil! I am a bit concerned for my better half (even though he shoots Nikon) he’s not doing so well right now Wishing you and Karen a happy, healthy and creative year ahead!

Thanks so much Phil! I am a bit concerned for my better half (even though he shoots Nikon) he’s not doing so well right now Wishing you and Karen a happy, healthy and creative year ahead!
Hi Hali,

I’ll let you into a secret if you promise not to tell anyone - Karen is my guardian angel. Without her, I wouldn’t be replying to you right now (several times over). Hang in there and never give up.

We send you both our thoughts and best wishes…

Phil and Karen

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I was flat out with the Flu so I missed it. (and now the Hubby has it so it looks like New Years will be a no go as well) This may be a repeat, it was one from my trip to New York Last year.
Hi Hali, hope that you're feeling better.

Happy New Year to all!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks. I wish you all the best of times with your friends and families this festive period and a snapping start to 2024.

A big thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Without your efforts and enthusiasm this forum probably would have been retired some time ago.

Also an especially big thank you to @PKM-UK for running our Monthly R System Images threads with such dedication and enthusiasm. I'm pretty sure that every single member here appreciates the time and effort that you put into running these threads each month.

So what's everyone treated themselves to this year? :) No camera gear for me this Christmas as the TV needed replacing to keep the kids quiet over the holidays :)

I'll be consolidating all of the Christmas posts into this single thread. So please post your holiday messages below. Thanks!

Not a recent shot but the most recent snowy robin photo that I've taken.

View attachment 23327
Merry Christmas and I hope 2024 brings lots of great images your way.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I was flat out with the Flu so I missed it. (and now the Hubby has it so it looks like New Years will be a no go as well) This may be a repeat, it was one from my trip to New York Last year.View attachment 23559
Happy New Year Hali. I hope you and your hubby both make a speedy recovery so that you can start to enjoy 2024! I also seem to have started 2024 with a nasty bug 🐛 .. It's raining cats and dogs here though so not really any chance to get out and take photos, I might as well just lie in bed:)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back