Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
Hi,

As some of you will know, we recently washed ashore from DPReview-land where we ran the monthly ‘Your R System Images’ thread on the EOS R Talk Forum (having volunteered to step-in when the originator moved on in 2020).

A number of people have asked us whether this feature could be incorporated into this site and, following a conversation with Tim (Mayo) - who has kindly set this up, the new Forum has now launched and the April thread is open.

This is not intended to replace any of the other existing Forums, or site features, but to provide a central place for people to share and comment on images produced in the current month(ish - we're generally running a bit late... :D ).

Images posted to this forum will also be available to view in a dedicated Image Galley.

We hope you will have a look to see what you think - and maybe consider contributing!

*** Please don’t reply to this post - visit the new forum to post any images or comments there - LINK ***

Phil and Karen

Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back