Grumps
Well Known Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2026
- Posts
- 245
- Likes Received
- 396
- Points
- 63
- Name
- Roy
- CC Welcome
- Yes
Big cats may look cute. I think of them as beautiful and dangerous.I did some additional reading trying to determine if it was an employee or a visitor. I read this on another news feed.
In videos shared to social media, one tiger could be seen biting a man in a black hoodie on the back of the neck
If it was a visitor I don't know. When I see people walking up to a buffalo in Yellowstone for a selfie when warned not to and it does not go well. I cheer for buffalo. Forrest Gump had a perfect answer for that.
The term used within my family for big cats (lion, tiger, leopard, puma, jaguar). is "danger cats". Cheetahs purr .
(my daughter and her hubbie honeymooned in South Africa - without guns I add).