Your R System Images - October 2026

Welcome to our Canon RF Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

I did some additional reading trying to determine if it was an employee or a visitor. I read this on another news feed.

In videos shared to social media, one tiger could be seen biting a man in a black hoodie on the back of the neck

If it was a visitor I don't know. When I see people walking up to a buffalo in Yellowstone for a selfie when warned not to and it does not go well. I cheer for buffalo. Forrest Gump had a perfect answer for that.
Big cats may look cute. I think of them as beautiful and dangerous.

The term used within my family for big cats (lion, tiger, leopard, puma, jaguar). is "danger cats". Cheetahs purr .

(my daughter and her hubbie honeymooned in South Africa - without guns I add).
 

Latest reviews

  • Canon EOS R50
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Beginner's Camera, and a Very Good Enthusiasts Camera
    The R50 is a fine entry level/beginner/casual stills camera. It is not a pro level camera, but would be fine for hiking, street, family photos...
    • SwampGrizz
  • Canon EOS R6
    5.00 star(s)
    A nice camera specially if you want to save some money
    I bought the Canon R6 in 2024 to replace my Canon R7. After researching the market, I decided to go with the R6 instead of the R6 Mark II. Why not...
    • ctitanic
  • Prime Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Long Story Short Review
    10 years ago.....yes I said it was a long story! Canon sent me an EF 50mm f1.2 for a lens evaluation. On my 5D Mark III it was rather amazing. A...
    • GaryM
Back
Top