Your R System Images - September 2026

Welcome to our Canon RF Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dean,
Are you having trouble uploading photos? When I responded to your Photobombed post, I made the assumption that you were responding to Sir Henry’s post about the birds attacking him on his bike, and I was attempting to make a pretty weak joke about his helmet looking like something out of Mad Max. My mistake. I now suspect that you had a post titled Photobombed that didn’t get the picture uploaded. I didn’t see the picture that was attached to your Photobombed post. I also got an email notification that you had posted asking, “Are you not seeing the photo?” And it’s not on your feed. Sorry for any confusion on my part.
 
Dean,
I also don’t see your post responding to me that says “Are you seeing the photo? It’s not on my feed”. That’s the one that I got an email notification about.
 

Latest reviews

  • Canon EOS R50
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Beginner's Camera, and a Very Good Enthusiasts Camera
    The R50 is a fine entry level/beginner/casual stills camera. It is not a pro level camera, but would be fine for hiking, street, family photos...
    • SwampGrizz
  • Canon EOS R6
    5.00 star(s)
    A nice camera specially if you want to save some money
    I bought the Canon R6 in 2024 to replace my Canon R7. After researching the market, I decided to go with the R6 instead of the R6 Mark II. Why not...
    • ctitanic
  • Prime Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Long Story Short Review
    10 years ago.....yes I said it was a long story! Canon sent me an EF 50mm f1.2 for a lens evaluation. On my 5D Mark III it was rather amazing. A...
    • GaryM
Back
Top