New Member from Chicago.

cornwu

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Jerry Wu
I have been shooting with Canon 70D for very long time. I always want to have a full frame camera. I have been looking like 5D Mark IV, R6 etc. I finally decided to give myself a Christmas present so I purchased R6 Mark II with 24-105 F4 L USM lens. It is quite different than 70D. I have had R6 Mark II for over 4 months and I have taken few thousand pictures and still learning. Hopefully, I can get some good tips from here.

I have been shooting with Canon 70D for very long time. I always want to have a full frame camera. I have been looking like 5D Mark IV, R6 etc. I finally decided to give myself a Christmas present so I purchased R6 Mark II with 24-105 F4 L USM lens. It is quite different than 70D. I have had R6 Mark II for over 4 months and I have taken few thousand pictures and still learning. Hopefully, I can get some good tips from here.
Welcome to the forum Jerry. This is a really nice and friendly forum and I know that you will enjoy it. We look forward to seeing your images and we can all learn something from each other.

Welcome to the forum Jerry. This is a really nice and friendly forum and I know that you will enjoy it. We look forward to seeing your images and we can all learn something from each other.
Hi Bryan,

Thank you very much. I will soon post some of the images I shot from my R6 Mark II.

My joining this forum proceeded by my own move from a crop sensor DSLR (Nikon D7000) to a full frame mirrorless (Canon R8, in my case) and I've absolutely loved mine in the year I've had it. I hope the same for you!

Welcome onboard Jerry and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. If you have any questions about your new R6 II or this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back