City/State
Telford

This is the latest version of Photoshop. What's Included:
1x Photoshop CC Install Disc (DVD/CD)
1x Genuine Lifetime License Key 🔑🔑
1x Dummy Proof Instruction Guide
1 Month Warranty
3 Months free support
Once activated the software will work forever.
There is no recurring cost. T
his is the Windows version.
64bit.
ÂŁ27.99

I did a quick search and it is possible to get this software for less from dodgy looking sites. I looked up pacifymedia.com on TrustPilot, excellent feedback.

is this too good to be true? would you buy it?

I thought that Adobe moved completely to the on-line/subscription model a few years ago, so I'm puzzled by a local install with the "PhotoShop 2022 CC" name. Nevertheless, for 30 pounds (about $40 US) it may well be worth the cost.

My thoughts exactly. All I can think of is this is legitimate but it does not come with updates, as the subscription version will.

If they have this offer every year, buying it with updates once a year is still way cheaper than pay per month

Last edited:
It's dodgy in my opinion !
No one uses DVD and CD's anymore unless it's pirated or it's simply a scam.

That's definitely a scam. Adobe is a subscription only service for it's current products. There is no license key other than your adobe login once you pay your monthly (or yearly) fee.

Morning, I agree there is no DVD version anymore the last version was ÂŁ500-600 to buy before the subscription version came in, its almost certainly a hack and I suspect it will be an old version with a dodgy hack code generator. Also you will have all sorts of issues with camera raw and getting it to support for the R5/R6 raw files.

My post yesterday was blunt; you really do need to stay well away from anything like this. Let me explain what's really happening here.

"Offers" like this are an attempt to take advantage of a common desire to save a few pounds/dollars by offering a seeming bargain for something desirable. The reality is that they are just about finding a way to have you install malware onto your computer.

The malware will get up to all sorts of things on your computer, but the one thing it will not do is make itself obvious to you. It's goal is to remain hidden for as long as possible so that it can be used either as a remote control system from which to launch other attacks and/or to obtain details of your accounts and password information and to then sell that information onto other criminals who will make use of to obtain goods, services or clone your identity for other illegal activities.

In some rare cases, you may even find that the desirable software actually works too. This is so that you also help market this to your friends and acquittances, helping to widen the reach of the malware and the profit for the criminals behind it. The real software publishers, such as Adobe, have a very good track record of closing these things down very quickly.

These "offers" are simple social engineering which, if you are caught by, can be very painful and difficult to put right. For example, in the UK in the last month there have been two national news items covering people that have lost their houses through the use of fraudulent identities stollen using methods similar to those outlined above. It's clear that other faulty systems made it possible for these stollen identities to be used here, but all types of systems are potentially open to this type of abuse; this is not just a UK issue. These are the reported cases and through huge amounts of hard work these people will get their property back, but there will also be other cases where the outcomes are not so good.

There's a very simple way to spot these - if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

BBC article: Arrest after Luton clergyman reports his home stolen

BBC Article: Property fraud: 'My fake sister tried to steal my home’

Last edited:
Your post reflects the reason why I posted in the first place.

Yes, it is too good to be true. When you look at the suppliers Facebook page it's uncomfortably barren.

Fortunately I'm not desperate to have this software, and not greedy enough to overlook the pitfalls.

If I had a computer not connected to my network it would be isolated and worth a shot. But there is no way of telling if rogue code would not be attached to images that I might share.

This is one bauble I'm not taking home

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back