tpatana

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tero Patana
Btw should we soon add new section in the gear area for R1?

On the rumored specs at Canonrumors, two items that would make me very happy:

-very fast read-out (so fast they don't include mechanical shutter) (hopefully include user configurable variable frame rate though)

-one second pre-record. Especially my sports easily at least 50% of bursts I already know were not correct timing so learning to utilize the 1 second buffer would be great way to reduce culling. Just need to learn to do that correctly.

Anyone else looking/interested in R1?

I don't think the R1 has global shutter though. The rumor says the readout speed is so fast they don't need that, also they don't need even (mechanical) shutter. So if that is true, only shutter-mode on R1 will be e-Shutter.

Well, if it works as well global, and does away with x-sync, then I guess I don’t care what they call it.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back