Followers
Following
Name
Terry
City/State
Fort Atkinson, WI
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I was curious about Best Buy's current availability of the R7.

They are currently listing the body only as "Sold Out", but you can add the kit with the 18-150mm lens to the cart and ALLEGEDLY receive it early next week!

IF you decide to pursue this, you can receive 10% off your order! I do it by using the "Honey" browser extension in my Google Chrome browser. Once my item is in the cart, Honey will pop up and want to try some discount codes. Let it! I bought both my R6 and my RF 100-500mm this way and received 10% off on each of them! I just put on in my cart and actually copied the code, so if you don't want to add the Honey extension or you use a different browser, try the promo code q2fy23save10 in your cart.

Let me know if it works!

- Terry

EDIT: It was brought to my attention elsewhere that the code does NOT work in the Best Buy checkout process when entered manually. I recommend joining Honey and trying the browser extension method if you're interested in the 10% discount.

Last edited:
I can’t explain why, but someone else tried using the discount and couldn’t get it to work. So, I wouldn’t dwell on it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back