For Sale Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD (A035) for EF mount with TAP-In console.

scotty707

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Scott A
City/State
Southern California
Price and Currency
600 USD + Shipping/Insurance
Item Location
United States
Lens Model
Other Lens
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
PayPal
Old thread got archived. This is still available.

Selling a used Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Model A035 (that's a mouthful) lens for Canon EF cameras. This can also be used on Canon RF-mount cameras with an adapter (not included). This lens is weather sealed. The lens has been updated to the latest firmware from Tamron.

Lens is in great condition. There are no scratches on the lens elements, no fungus, and no haze. Lens hood has minor wear marks from use. The weather seal on the rear is undamaged. Lens includes the following:
  • Tripod ring
  • Lens hood
  • Front and rear lens caps
  • Original box and documentation
Also included is the Tamron TAP-In Console dock that lets you hook the lens up to a computer via USB to update firmware, adjust focus, and adjust other parameters. The TAP-In console includes the original box.

Item is located in Calimesa, California, ZIP 92320. I'll ship to the USA only. Asking $600 plus shipping/insurance.

Attachments

• MDc3n5B - Imgur.jpg
    MDc3n5B - Imgur.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 63
  • bhr8w7z - Imgur.jpg
    bhr8w7z - Imgur.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 65
  • nhWug8T - Imgur.jpg
    nhWug8T - Imgur.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 2IJWNos - Imgur.jpg
    2IJWNos - Imgur.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back