Chris Summers

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris Summers
They harvested grapes here in Provence last month so hardly any left on the vine but I managed to find a bunch yesterday in a vineyard near our house. I had went out walking with my R7 and Tamron 10-22mm lens as I was thinking I would be mostly shooting local buildings and landscapes. When I found these I took a few shots, admittedly at 24mm the shot is still a bit on the wide side, 24mm being more like a 38mm on the crop sensor but you shoot with the gear you have!

Upon importing into Lightroom I cropped in a lot and did the usual corrections. I wanted a more autumn looking shot so I applied one of the Autumn presets that come with this version of Lightroom. Overall I like the finished shot.

Attachments

• R7CS8767.jpg
    R7CS8767.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 40
  • R7CS8768.jpg
    R7CS8768.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 34
Lovely shot Chris. I like the Autumn edit the most. It has a lot more warmth and the tighter crop literally puts those juicy grapes into your mouth :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back