Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Is fast becoming the most sensible on the internet for rf canon shooters.

No mindless posts and or arguing thats gets rather testy.

Doubt mod @Tim Mayo has ever deleted anything on here maybe shifted stuff thats about it.

Guess im old school prefer forum over facebook page but i do look there as well.

Have a top day lads and lasses

I can photograph again next weekend without fear of camera melting, we just had, three days over 41c peaked out at 43c.

We are doing on day in shearing shed ive not had any lucky getting good shots of dogs working sheep in full flight YET hope to friday

Last edited:
Hopoefully some pics like this ole faithful RP my knockabout camera
IMG_3509-edit-1-mono_cr-edit-bor.jpg
  • Canon EOS RP
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8284269997026
  • 94/62417 sec
  • ISO 10000

Is fast becoming the most sensible on the internet for rf canon shooters.

No mindless posts and or arguing thats gets rather testy.

Doubt mod @Tim Mayo has ever deleted anything on here maybe shifted stuff thats about it.

Guess im old school prefer forum over facebook page but i do look there as well.

Have a top day lads and lasses

I can photograph again next weekend without fear of camera melting, we just had, three days over 41c peaked out at 43c.

We are doing on day in shearing shed ive not had any lucky getting good shots of dogs working sheep in full flight YET hope to friday
Good to hear Peter! :) It is a very stress free forum to admin right now, although as it grows I expect a few more issues will crop up, they always do.

That's pretty hot! I bet the sheep will be relieved to have their coats off too! We spotted the first lambs in the field next to ours yesterday, always a lovely sight and another sign that spring is finally here.

It is a very stress free forum to admin right now, although as it grows I expect a few more issues will crop up, they always do.

We will run em out of town @Tim Mayo no boneheads allowed

Quality v Quantity

Well I disagree with both of you. :p

Last edited:
I hope the forum gets more users. Seems it’s normally the usual suspects on here, not that I don’t like talking to all of you. 😃

I hope the forum gets more users. Seems it’s normally the usual suspects on here, not that I don’t like talking to all of you. 😃
maybe people dont come here because theres little arguing

Yes have found some other forums to be very argumentative, and would seem sole purpose of some of the members is to belittle others. Got to the point you couldn't ask a straight question without someone having a dig. Stopped using them and only use this one now.

another sign that spring is finally here.
Here in North Dakota we got our sign of spring - :cool:
Clipboard01.jpg

This forum is a nice place to visit when all you can do is sit by the fire.
( I would post more pics, but there's this pesky eye thing.)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back