Topaz Labs Photo AI v2.4.0 - Major Update...

PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
From Topaz Labs -

A big release today to Topaz Photo AI. The new design allows more flexibility and control while processing images.

Major features to support this change are:
  1. You can choose the order in which enhancements are applied.
  2. You can select different parts of the image for each enhancement to be applied.
  3. You can apply enhancements multiple times to your image. For example: You can sharpen the subject and background separately.
  4. The Remove tool can be used like other filters. You can remove content and then add more enhancements to your images after.
  5. The crop tool has been reworked to provide a smoother experience and a Straightening tool has been added as well.
  6. We’ve revamped how filters are processed to make Photo AI feel more responsive.
Here is a tutorial on editing in this new workflow: Link Here

Known issues:
  • Using Face Recovery before Remove places faces in the Removed areas.
  • Using Face Recovery, Adjust Lighting, then Upscale in that order causes bad output for faces.
  • After using Remove, show original displays the original image instead of version with Remove applied.
  • Using Face Recovery or selection tools will display the uncropped and unrotated image.
  • Lens Correction off is shifting some Raw files
Topaz Labs Community Forum: Link Here

Last edited:
I love this program! I have gotten to where I have not upgraded my licenses for Sharpen AI or DeNoise AI because Photo AI does it all in one action.

Topaz is no longer developing/updating DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI. Do not purchase renewals for these products. They are actively developing Gigapixel AI and Photo AI.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back