Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mara Lee
City/State
Atlanta, GA
A photo I took of a gas station canopy in Franklin, GA, that was torn from its supports by the tornado Thursday night. The building my son was working in took a direct hit and was heavily damaged, having two walls and part of the roof torn off. I'm not able to get in for photos due to security. I have photos, but they're somebody else's cell phone pics, not RF related.

This was interesting because in most places, it would be taped off and nobody would be allowed near it. Nobody cared that I walked around it with my camera taking photos. The worst of the damage was behind a roadblock that was guarded by police, and I was turned away. This was the first time I'd tried my 85mm for something like this, I was curious what I'd get.

Franklin9.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF85mm F1.2 L USM
  • 85.0 mm
  • ƒ/10
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back