Following
Name
Hali
City/State
Rhode Island, US
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
From F-stoppers

Not exactly sure how I feel about this. Canon is always innovating.

I can see it being a good thing, as long as it is something that can be switched on and off with a menu choice.

Wouldn't the vibration cause degradation in image quality?
I would imagine it's a tiny movement in the shutter release button, not really a "vibration" per se, just something to tickle the proprioception of the thumb pad. Otherwise, I can't imagine Canon going to patent with it.

Sounds like Canon is trying to shake up the camera world.

Ok...I'm sorry...I couldn't resist attempting to be punny

Everybody pays for something very few probably want. I imagine most of us know exactly how long the finger has been on the trigger without the need for any prompts be it vibrating or sound.

Everybody pays for something very few probably want. I imagine most of us know exactly how long the finger has been on the trigger without the need for any prompts be it vibrating or sound.
Agree 100%. I wonder if this is a case of "look at what we can do" versus a useful feature.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back