Waldo?

Welcome to our Canon RF Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dean Wilson

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Posts
1,133
Likes Received
2,358
Points
113
Name
Dean Wilson
City/State
Canby, Oregon
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
This morning I headed to the marina for some boat and fog photos.

Canon 28mm
Canon 50mm
Minolta 50mm
Minolta 135mm
Canon RF 100mm
Canon RF100-500mm
Backup batteries
Tripod
.. Where's Waldo?

My camera has a new name. At least I remembered my phone.

20261001_100406.jpg
  • Join to view EXIF data.


20261001_100444.jpg
  • Join to view EXIF data.
 

Latest reviews

  • Canon EOS R50
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Beginner's Camera, and a Very Good Enthusiasts Camera
    The R50 is a fine entry level/beginner/casual stills camera. It is not a pro level camera, but would be fine for hiking, street, family photos...
    • SwampGrizz
  • Canon EOS R6
    5.00 star(s)
    A nice camera specially if you want to save some money
    I bought the Canon R6 in 2024 to replace my Canon R7. After researching the market, I decided to go with the R6 instead of the R6 Mark II. Why not...
    • ctitanic
  • Prime Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Long Story Short Review
    10 years ago.....yes I said it was a long story! Canon sent me an EF 50mm f1.2 for a lens evaluation. On my 5D Mark III it was rather amazing. A...
    • GaryM
Back
Top