What Photography Related Item Have You Bought or Sold This Week?

Had a friend reach out about some realty photography needs and realized, of course, that I didn’t have the right lens for work of that type. Boo hoo, let’s go shopping! Ended up with an RF 15-30mm. It’s not fast by any means, but it’s wide enough. Pretty cheap at $400 bucks….can’t beat it.

v9qv8Gd-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
  • 15.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 100

RF 100-400 for me, yesterday - got to play a little and it seemed pretty good, both in AF speed and as a semi-macro - will post something in the next few days.

I bought a PD Slide a few weeks ago, to go with my PD Clutch. I've only used it a few times, but already I love the quick-release mechanism.

My only complaint would be that the padded section is too stiff to bend in half, making it difficult to fold the strap as small as I'd like when it's not being used, but that's not a showstopper.

I might get another one, to replace the aging strap on my backup 5D mk III...
Peak Design products are awesome. I love my Slide as well as my Peak Design Cuff. I forgot my Clip...love that thing as well while moving around with a backpack.

Peak Design products are awesome. I love my Slide as well as my Peak Design Cuff. I forgot my Clip...love that thing as well while moving around with a backpack.
The Clip was the first bit of PD kit that I bought. A great idea, and brilliantly engineered. Don't know how I managed without one for so long!

Just bought a secondhand RF 15-35 2.8 for the wife, looks brand new and she is well pleased - looking forward to Canada next year even more now ;-)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back