What sites or sources are good for upcoming Canon lens releases?

Devin

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Devin Swallow
I'm looking at several RF purchases but don't want to be caught unaware of new lenses coming out soon.

canonrumors.com always has the latest news regarding rumors and what's coming out. I'll also post information about any new lenses that are announced over on the blog side of this site, but I'm not posting rumors just what's been officially confirmed. What are you waiting for?

canonrumors.com always has the latest news regarding rumors and what's coming out. I'll also post information about any new lenses that are announced over on the blog side of this site, but I'm not posting rumors just what's been officially confirmed. What are you waiting for?
Well I'm pretty firm on saving for the 100 to 500 mm zoom. I doubt they'll top that for a telephoto Zoom...probably just release fast fixed telephotos. Hoping they would come out soon with a zoom fisheye. Also I love Macro and was hoping they would come out with something like the EF 180mm.

Hi, Yes agree the 100-500MM is a versatile lens, just concerned about its low light performance at f7.1 and may need to go to f9 for best results?

The 100-500 is also on my list on must have lenses. So is the yet to be released 14-35 f/4. I'm considering the 800mm f/11 and will be looking for posts with examples and hearing of other's experiences with that lens.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back