Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
David Miller
City/State
Kirkland, WA
I think it is a great way to learn from other photographers, esp ones that have made a name for themselves. Now that the world is starting to return back to normal what are your plans? I just booked my second trip yesterday.

My first trip coming up in just a couple months is with Art Wolfe, a fantastic photographer right here in Washington.
Katmai Workshop

Will be taking pontoon planes out into the wilderness to shoot coastal brown bears of Katmai, Alaska.

My second trip which I just put my down payment on is with Steve Winter a National Geographic Photographer...
Svalbard Photography Safari

This trip takes place on a small converted research ship that goes around the island. There are over 3000 Polar Bear on the island so hoping for some fantastic shots, Long wait until August, 2022...

I really enjoy taking these trips because you always pick up new tips and tricks but also they know the spots to see the world as only photographers can see it. So what are your trip plans coming up and what do you hope to capture. I'm thinking that maybe we can do a African safari in 2023 but we will see.

Attachments

• F1B29552-8273-4DCD-84F2-1CE7DDDAFF5A.jpeg
    F1B29552-8273-4DCD-84F2-1CE7DDDAFF5A.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 45

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back